Friday, January 7, 2011

FINE! lessons learned.

  • Apparently blog makeovers take longer than anticipated. And I miss blogging. So I'll just continue as if I never said anything, and then one say all y'all will be surprised. Animals.
  • The only travel one should be doing during the holidays is to somewhere with sun and a beach (and preferably without children) otherwise its just not a vacation....
  • There was not one little particle of sadness in me as I took PG to his first day of preschool this week. How horrible of a parent does that make me?
  • When in doubt - its an ear infection.
  • Also - for you mom's out there. This is from my doc, and I quote. "Pediatlyte is crap, don't waste your money". I knew it! I'm the smartest mother alive.....maybe.
  • % of New Years Resolutions already botched? Approx. 99.9%. What is it? Jan. 7th? Man 2011 is really looking promising.
  • DayQuil = Disgusting. NyQuil=Delicious. Its 2011, we really don't have a way to remedy this?
  • Also - its Jan in UT. My most favorite time of year....where it doesn't get above freezing for weeks. Hooray!

2 comments:

whitney said...

i've never had cried or been sad to take my kids to preschool or even to kindergarten. sometimes a girl just needs breaks. don't feel too bad...

Lindy said...

Well, well, well. Look who's back. And I'm glad!