Wednesday, January 12, 2011

heaven help me.....

This was PGs blessing over dinner last night.

"Please bless mom will be nice, and that dad will come home....sometime."

Well played PG, well played.

I hope God explained that A.) mommy lives in UT where the sun doesn't shine/its 8 degrees outside and B). Dad works basically 24/7 sometimes.....a lot. If so, then we're good.

The cuteness will only get you so far PG......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you're that cute, it will get you very far!

melissa said...

Wow, that's pretty amazing. If Rush could talk, I think he'd probably pray for those exact same things. No joke. Sorry about tomorrow night - but pretty please ask me again for next time!!!! And once we're back to 2 cars, I vow to get OUT OF THE HOUSE maybe one day a week (I know, I set pretty lofty goals here). So that means dino museum, your house, and wherever else the wind - the cold, cold winter wind - blows us.

Nicole said...

smart kid. :)

Potters said...

Because he is so cute it will get him a little further than others.

michelle said...

Just when I thought I couldn't love my nephew even more...

Gary Aller said...

PG needs to come to Grandpa and Grandma's hoouse!