Friday, January 14, 2011

lessons learned.

  • Dinner out with the Doughty's might, just might, include catching the menu on fire. Ok, it definitely will.
  • Must. Read. Fine. Print. Son of a....
  • A combo of super exhaustion and a droopy eyelid caused me to panic and slap myself repeatedly in the face in order to see if I did or did not have Bells palsy. True, true story.
  • Even after 8 years, I still miss him so much when he's gone. It doesn't help that he's somewhere warm and I am not. Jerk.
  • Mandarines (the fruit, not the people). You are most definitely not Clementines, and I curse the day you were born (again the fruit, not the people.....).
  • Below freezing for 2 weeks = frozen pipes = no laundry. Which sounds dreamy, but turns horrific after a few days.
  • Watched a documentary that recapped of SNL in the 90s. MAN that were some great times on that show. Seriously.
  • What? That's all I got. I spent most of my week organizing and schlepping laundry to various friends' houses.....come on!

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Where is Dave traveling to? Also, please move to Texas, ASAP. Also, you can use my washing machine!

Leith said...

You are a much better wife than I am. Seriously!!!

Helen said...

Hilarious stuff Sarah. Hope you don't mind that I stopped by.