- Dear spouse, I love you. But I may love flour and sugar more. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
- Does anyone else forget to put clothes in the dryer? I went to college. I have a degree. Why? WHY?
- I have to keep telling myself that someday PG will be potty trained. No. I don't want any advice. I've tried it all. At this point its a battle of wills. He's a fighter, but so am I. I bet it will be pretty embarrassing when he needs a diaper change on his first day of Junior High. That'll do it for sure.
- PG started preschool this month. In the "parent orientation letter" it mentioned a sign up sheet for parents to bring fruit for snack time (the school provides the other snacks and drinks). I asked about the sheet the other day, and the teacher said "we tried it, no parents signed up". Wow. Really? Wow. Sad in so many ways. Luckily, I'm willing to do it. Every week. That's right unhealthy/lazy/cheap parents. Good grief.
- The Words with Friends battle against british twin Sara Haller still wages. But I'm ahead by miles. No worries.
- I guess Ells lives here too. Lets see......OH YEAH - she has an attitude like none I've ever seen. D keeps laughing and saying "vengeance!" as if to imply she gets it from me. We are in for some serious trouble.
Friday, January 21, 2011
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I recommend a great video for helping potty train, it's called Potty Time. Can't wait to read your blog after you watch it!
Lanni's little boy, Max, was the same way. Finally, this week, he decided he would go ahead and be potty trained, but she literally just had to wait for him to decide it.
Also, how expensive is preschool, right? I feel ridiculous spending some much money on my three year old.
pre-school: Worth every penny.
And whose sara Haller?
I forget to put clothes in the dryer on an extremely regular basis. I probably wash more loads twice than once. Whoops.
Post a Comment