- D wants me to get SCUBA certified. I've always found this concept terrifying. Here goes.....
- Ells is my 7:30am wake up call, on the dot, every day. WHY can I not go to bed before midnight?
- You wish I was your den mother. 70 cupcakes - vanilla buttermilk w/butter cream frosting & devils food cake with cream cheese frosting for the Blue & Gold banquet.
- A cheat day turned into a cheat week. Freakin' aforementioned cupcakes.
- If you say stupid/obnoxious things on Facebook, I consider de-friending you every time, and sometimes do. Which is fine because we're not really friends in real life. Seriously people.
- Parents in town this weekend. Visits are always too short.
- PG learned a few lessons this week as well..... 1). although convenient, washing your hands in the toilet will end in consequences you never dreamed of. 2). Lettuce, its delicious. 3). Snow is fluffy and pretty, but above all its cold and only enjoyable for approx. 10 minutes.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i have to admit....i actually just logged onto fb to see if you 'de-friended' us. phew!!! :)
SARAH, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN! I can not stress how deeply I disapprove of this course of action.
wait, Suz disapproves of what? De friending people or cheating for a full weeK? Cuase I won't lie I think I"m ok wiht both.
Oh wait. Or does she mean don't get Scuba certified? You do know you live in Utah right?
Post a Comment