Friday, March 25, 2011

lessons learned.

  • Nothing like a 3 year old to put your inconsistent/bad parenting in check. Thanks child.
  • Apparently, instead of lasting until Easter morn, Easter candy will last...5 minutes. Seriously Dave?
  • TSO rehearsal was at a local high school this week. I guess 10 years is too soon to be playing in a high school again. Shudder. Shudder.
  • That story about Dave skating from our apartment back in the day to work (10.2 mi) gets funnier every time I tell it.
  • How badly do I want that dress? Maybe $30 expedited shipping badly, we'll see. Ug.
  • And HOW awful are the Wonder Pets? "Sewious...".

3 comments:

Amber said...

okay. . . . that story was seriously hilarious. Maybe we should dress up like some teenage idol for the next practice (sad that I don't even know who any teenage idols are).

What dress? Do tell.....I'm still trying to decide if I need one or two dresses from Shabby Apple. Probably two. However, I was thinking that maybe, just maybe with a green t-shirt and some cute striped fabric we could make the Gondola one. :)

Holly Jo said...

Just want you to know that Lenny Tuck and Ming Ming are all calves here at the farm....no I didn't pick out the names.

Potters said...

What's gonna work? Team work! Thanks for getting that stuck in my head on Sunday.