Has anyone ever gone to one of those tax places that have a dancing Statue of Liberty out front? I gotta say, its not very appealing, and I wouldn't find a lot of comfort in forking over all my financials to someone who thought this was good marketing.
Also, every time we pass by one, PG goes "Mom, what is that lady doing?" to which all I can ever say is "I have no idea son. No idea."
Viva la taxes!
2 comments:
I really think you should lie to PG more often, I mean you want him to think that you know everything right?
Next time, here are a few suggestions:
she disobeyed her mother once and now has to stand out there waving for the rest of her life.
She ate too much candy and her skin turned green, she's out there trying to help other kids learn about the bad thing about candy (unless he wants to be green, that could backfire)
She wants your money
etc.
My kids LOVE those dancing Statues of Liberty or Uncle Sams.
Post a Comment