I'm going a bit out of order of events from week's past....
(I'm still waiting on photos for some happenings)
Anywho. Here goes - TSO had its inaugural concert this weekend (Fri. and Sat). It went great. Huge crowd, great energy. Even the spouse who seriously has no interest in classical music, totally dug it. There's just something about hearing music live I think. And definitely something about being part of such a group....
Dress rehearsal:
These ladies are friends from work and church. Glad they're aboard too.
Naturally I was more concerned about my hair's performance than anything else.
This is what I came up with for dress rehearsal.
Concert:
This what I ended up with for both concert nights.
The red lipstick I dedicate to Jones.

5 comments:
you look beautiful cuz! Good job no the music stuff too :) !!
You're playing with Catherine? Fun! I miss playing the violin. Haven't played in like 10 years. Ha ha.
Rock on, Doughty. I'm super proud to be your friend.
I love the red lipstick. I'm sure Lind would agree it was the perfect occasion for it.
You're such a PRETTY violinist!
The red lipstick is so so so ideal! I really wish I could have been there to hear you. I'm sure you did great!
Post a Comment