- I've recently started watching Friday Night Lights. Dear Texas and your football - you're a little crazy (no offense Jones.) And I know this because TV never lies.....
- Found a kitchen knife.....in the couch......seriously. This is my life.
- SNOWY day today. Spent playing Puzzle Fighter with PG. Sorry little buddy, you never stood a chance....
- PG had a convo with a picture of Perry Como centered above our table at lunch. I really wish I knew what Perry had to say.
- Seriously there are like 3 couches in our living room. Someone stop the madness and buy our old one! Don't fail me now Craigslist.
- Wait. The dishes need to be done again? I just did them like 2 days ago.
Friday, April 29, 2011
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well Seas on Boy Meets World taught me that TV never lies, so I don't think that I can argue with you about high school football in Texas. Just like how I learned all about robots from Small Wonder.
Post a Comment