Wednesday, May 11, 2011

a sea of biebers...

I can honestly say I had no idea who Justin Bieber was until Glee Episode #13 (season 2).

Went to the mall last week for something only the mall could offer, and instead of the normal teenage potluck of mall rats, I noticed a sea of Bieber doppelgangers. Apparently I didn't get the memo. How embarrassing.

Also - What is happening in the world?

6 comments:

melissa said...

You neglected to mention that your husband also dresses like The Biebs, though not intentionally (who pointed that out? i forgot). Or maybe Mr. Bieber got his wardrobe style from D. I guess we'll never know.

the Allers said...

HA! Its true. We were watching that episode and Dave was like "hey - why are they all wearing my clothes?". I can say this - he was wearing Beibster clothes before Beibs was born (minus skinny jeans, swoopy hair, and his hood up, of course).

Suzanne said...

IT'S BIEBER FEVER! Get with the program, Sarah.

Lindy said...

Oh man you have got to get hipper. Another thing that's really cool lately--some bands from the Disney channel. Maybe.

michelle said...

love me some bieber.

SuburbanZoo said...

Speaking of Dopplegangers, I was informed by McKay M that his exists in plaster form.

That is all.