Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear Delta....

Yes. I'm writing yet again about how much I hate your airline. I'm not going to bore you with the details. But I do want to say that I have never had a pleasant experience with you. Whether its your inevitably delayed/cancelled flights, unfriendly customer service or your overpriced uncomfortable seats....seriously, NEVER had a good experience with you. And we've given you multiple chances to redeem yourself.

Bottom line we (or in 100% of our cases, work or other's who have booked tickets for us because we will never personally purchase tickets from you) are paying for a service, its not as though you're doing us a favor. I understand there will be problems, especially with so many unpredictable factors (mechanical errors, weather, crazy passengers etc - although these factors seem to affect you more than other airlines.....). With that said, we are paying for you to get us from point A to point B - its your job. And I'd like to assume that part of your job is being efficient and treating your customers respectfully like other airlines, but apparently I'm wrong.

And I know its not only me. Get your act together, or you'd better watch yo'self.

Regards,

Sarah

No comments: