Friday, June 17, 2011

lessons learned.

Well folks. I am alive. Just thought you should know.
  • Dear China - you've had D for about 2 weeks. I think its my turn.
  • If my 1 year old is screaming because I put her down to address a package at the post office and you're a large lumbering (albiet nice) older gentleman who decides to pick her up and stick your equally large lumbering bearded face in hers, I assure you her now astronomically loud screams are 100% your fault. But thank you for switching me, and addressing said package after 5 minutes of said screaming.
  • Apparently our 1 year old little girl can out eat anyone in this house. SERIOUSLY WHERE DOES IT ALL GO?
  • No matter if I want them or not, I can eat no less than 3 Oreos in one sitting....3.
  • If you see a blonde little boy walking around the neighborhood in heels, make no mistake...Its PG. Apparently we need to reconsider the childproof doorknobs.
  • St. George is bee-you-tee-fulllll......We shall meet again soon I'm sure.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I can't wait to see you guys, high heels and mega-eating and all. Seriously.

Lindy said...

If you guys are visiting each other I'm going to burn you to the ground!