Things not to say to your daughter as she is frantically trying to get herself and household ready for sister in law's wedding.
- Me (to my mother): How's this? (motioning to my hair)
- Mother: Good, but we must do something about those dark circles under your eyes.
- Me: I know. I was referring to my hair. I don't have any make up on yet.
- Mother: oh! The hair is good then. Good.
Things not to say to your wife as you are gathered with your family, waiting for the bride and groom to enter before a said wedding ceremony begins....
- Me: Sitting there with my hair and make up freshly and very nicely done. (yes. that's an accomplishment.....)
- D: "Are you wearing a Bump It?"
- Me: "Wow." (and no I was not, nor would I ever.....)
3 comments:
While I'm thrilled Dave knows what a Bump It is, I still wish you could have given him a heart punch.
Also, I have dark circles even with makeup. Could you come and do my hair to distract from them?
But sarah, They're "So easy to use, anyone can become a stylist!"! I mean come on. Why WOULDN"T you be wearing one?
And oh tamara. . . . thanks for reminding me to gear up for 2 weeks with my mother :)
CRAP!!!! Why do people say such things???
In the spirit of people saying inappropriate things, my friend is 35 (not 70, but 35) and she and her husband just found out that they were expecting their first baby. The stake president told them it was just like Abraham and Sarah. WHAT???????
Post a Comment