- Harry Potter. I'm sad I have to postpone our date. I never meant to hurt you - I just have a different life now.
- Nothing has ever been more stressful than picking out paint for my bedroom.
- Totally forgot to style my hair, and accessorize my swimmy suit with earrings and a necklace yesterday at the pool. How embarrassing. Please tell me this is just an insane Utah mom thing (yes it was moms....)
- Air conditioning guy was here for 5 hours installing our new unit. So I fed him dinner. Weird?
- Why must mailing items be so discombobulating? Seriously. It always takes at least 3 trips to the post office. If you receive anything from us in the mail - count your blessings.
- When the double stroller was delivered, it was like Christmas morning. This is what my life has become.
- Had an end of the world dream - but it was actually quite pleasant. So, good news if you're stressed out it.
Friday, July 15, 2011
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ooooooh, which double stroller did you buy? Is it everything you hoped for and more?
The double Dash by Phil and Ted. And NO I did not pay full price for it. Found it 50% off on Gilt.com as a daily deal. So don't judge me.
Yes. Everything I dreamed of and more.
I am quite relieved to hear about the end of the world. I just watched Ryan do Lucy's hair, and if it's any less frightening than that I think I can handle it.
Nice! I bet you will love your stroller.
You are nice to feed the AC guy. I hope he liked your AWESOME cooking skills.
Nice! I bet you will love your stroller.
You are nice to feed the AC guy. I hope he liked your AWESOME cooking skills.
I feel so lucky to be the recipient of such a skillfully sent package. Such cute stuff!! I love the gray and chartreuse little outfit. Now Hailey just needs to learn how to put herself to sleep and we'll be set.
Post a Comment