- Sometimes when your husband is out of town, you have pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At least that's what today is shaping up to be......oh and some DC of course.
- Hoarders on AE. Watch it. Feel better about your life.
- Someone asked me "So, aside from being a mom, do you have any interest in another career? What would you want to do?" All I could think of was, Is there some sort of job where you can just sleep? Preferably on a beach? I think I'd be dynamite with that.....
- Things my mom does when she visits: Installs a tile backsplash, paints artwork for the house, paints our master bedroom, hangs pictures. Jealous?
- I still dread saying goodbye to the kids when I have a sitter over - even though I know it will be absolutely fine and I do it almost on a weekly basis. Mainly I worry about the sitter having to deal with fussy kids. Yesterday, as I handed them off, both just stood at the doorway with big grins and saying "Bye!" I feel most betrayed by you Ells, you're only 1. Its nice to be loved.......sigh.
- Yellowstone makes me want a giant piece of land and some horses. But then what do I do with the land.....and the horses.....do I have to clean up after them? And then what happens if a bear attacks? Should I sacrifice one of the horses? So conflicted.
Friday, August 5, 2011
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you use the horse to run away from the bear, duh!
Don't get horses--get a rival bear tribe that will fight the local bears to the death. Except, I don't really want to think about those bears dying because have you seen Growing Up..Grizzly on Animal Planet? Those things are adorable.
Post a Comment