Monday, November 21, 2011

falling off the face of the planet.....

Sometimes it happens. For reals. I won't go into the ridiculously busy schedule this house has been experiencing, but I will say that we've definitely made time for some stellar parenting. Such as family night at the pumpkin patch, which involved terrifying Ells and laughing hysterically about it.

D took her down this giant slide. Girlfriend loves slides, so we thought it would be the thrill of her life.
It must be confusing being a baby. One minute your on solid ground holding your dad's hand, and the next your careening through the sky while he's screaming. Wait for it....


I still laugh....Every. Time. And no, she wasn't cold. We think she was just a bit stunned. Pres, totally enjoyed himself. High fives all around.



Also, new blog is coming soon. And it will blow your mind. Stay tuned friends.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is physically shaking! I have never seen a kid do that! Poor girl! But yes...also hilarious. Man, I think it's the Hoopes genes, we seem to think it's funny laugh at kids as long as they aren't bleeding...ok, sometimes even when they're bleeding, as long as it's not fatal.

Jackie said...

It's not funny but it is... I couldn't have said it better myself.

Potters said...

I laughed my butt off. That was funny. Poor thing must have had the adrenaline running wild through her.

P Gersch said...

Ohmigosh... tears *laughing*. Elsie shaking in fear like a Chihuahua! Poor Ells!

Suzanne said...

DAVE IN A BARREL!