Friday, December 2, 2011

lessons learned.

  • Special K and Diet Coke. Breakfast of champions.
  • Left a voicemail and used the nonword "tooken"......"TOOKEN"?! I wanted to call back and 'splain just how tired I was, but decided that would make the damage worse.
  • Dear Deceptively Delicious. Your recipes are deceptively time consuming and not delicious. But I'm good for one more round.
  • What are cute kids good for? Free car scent tree at the car wash. "I'm taking this!!" (Grabs a scent tree and inhales). Ahhhhhhhh". If anyone can reference that quote you can be my BFF.
  • Nation: I'm turning 30 this weekend, which means the end of the world is imminent. So....brace yourselves?
  • I also feel that turning 30 justifies me buying whatever I want, whenever I want all month long. So, spouse......brace yourself?

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Treat yo-self!

northwesternbelle said...

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT??!

You been here before, haven't ya?

LOL I'm so glad we're family :) <3

AnnaYoung said...

You know what I'm going to do about this?!

NOTHING!!

Although, I'm totally down with the "it's my birthday month". Plus Dave's gone right? TIS THE SEASON DOUGHTY! :)