- It's not judgmental if you don't physically say what you're thinking, right? Right. Good.
- Why am I cringing? Because your child is very obviously sick. GO HOME.
- I have less than a handful of Grey's Anatomy episodes left. THEN WHAT HAPPENS?
- Sometimes you see pineapple scraps in the dumpster whilst throwing trash out. Then you purchase some pineapple and eat it for 2 days straight. Perfectly normal.
- So, who wants to go to the Post Office for me? Cause that is something that makes me want to kill myself (at least with the children in tow). Considering leaving a note and exact change in my mailbox for the mailman. He's gotta have some stamps.
- You know what's super awesome? Highway construction that shakes your house at 7:30 in the morning. Totally thought about taking my children out there and asking who wanted to watch them while I finished sleeping.
- Yay Friday!!
Friday, February 24, 2012
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
After Grey's, you'll get hooked on New Girl & Once Upon a Time. BTW, I'll totally take the package to Post Awful for you with Grace in tow. It's routine for us. Just make sure you have the correct change for the stamp :)
You keep it real! Thanks for the smiles, and helping me feel like I might just be a normal parent.
Post a Comment