- Let's be clear - it's Downton Abbey, not Downtown Abbey. I have yet to see the show, but that much I know.
- Remember Jamba Juice? I recently did. And I've been there everyday since.
- Did anyone else not know that Jessica Simpson was expecting? What is happening? Thank heavens for Facebook. America could be Zombie Apocalyps-ing and I swear FB would be the only way I'd find out.
- Some lady at the park asked where I got my son's jeans. I said their girls jeans, from the GAP. She almost gave me a Nobel Prize for Awesomeness on the spot. But I told her I already had one, and a second would be too flashy.
- YOU GUYS. I took my mother in law to Great Harvest for lunch - this is what I ordered. "Gina's Love - PB, Nutella and Mini Marshmallows grilled on Country White Bread". Maybe I should give Great Harvest my Nobel Prize.
- Tried the Elliptical at the gym to change it up. I haven't been on one since 2000. I still feel super confused.
Friday, March 9, 2012
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can we be friends? Please!? Like maybe this weekend! I'm desperate for some Sarah time. Desperate I tell you.
You have a boss sense of humor, Doughty! Yeah, I said boss. You can thank my students for that one.
ha ha. You crack me up.
I swear we are on the same wave length: went to Jamba this week and was craving Great Harvest, but opted Einstein instead as they were closer. Hmm...do we have something in common?
Post a Comment