Thursday, March 29, 2012

lessons learned.

  • Sweet mercy - it's April 6th? Can someone please come and do my taxes? And by "do" I mean gather the appropriate documents and take them to my accountant. Please and thank you.
  • So what exactly did the leprechaun bring PG at preschool. GUM. FREAKING GUM.
  • The time has come (and maybe it lapsed a loooooong time ago) where I cannot go out in public without some form of makeup. So long youth. Hello "Sure, you can call me ma'am...I guess "
  • WALKING DEAD. I'm sad we're going to have to be apart for so long.
  • "I'm Sarah. My 'cool trick' is watching Grey's Anatomy during nap time". You hear me DJ Lance? I'm a shoe in. SHOE IN.
  • No Dave, I will not make you a turkey in addition to the Easter ham that the rest of us are eating.....Yes, I know my mom does that for you every year, but she's not here. MOTHER YOU'RE KILLING ME.
  • Mega cold of death is on it's way out....or so I've told myself in order to keep my sanity.

No comments: