The 4th of JULY....I love this holiday. We didn't get many pictures, cuz it was a super busy day. And because I'm tired folks. Super, super tired.
Celebrating freedom usually involves large quantities of meat (t'was delicious Mom)...
....and fire on a stick....
...and terror from said fire on a stick...
...and waiting in a large dark field for super huge fireworks to start. Also, all the other kids waiting had glow sticks, which I wanted to purchase, but Dave made fun of me because "what 4 year olds go to raves?". You should have seen the glow stick pandemonium on that field. Easily 1 million glow sticks. One kid, who was not particularly impressed with PGs flashlight, took pity on our poor Charlie Brown and gave him a glow bracelet...
...and even more terror when the super huge fireworks started (sorry it's blurry). I should have known better - the birthday cupcake was a good indicator that 4th of July might be with worst day of Ell's life.
Happy Birthday America!
PS. My dad, bro and Dave were there too. It really was a great day.


No comments:
Post a Comment