Monday, August 20, 2012

"it's a perfect time to panic!"

Remember me? Yeah, I don't really either.
  • Our summer of insanity is coming to a close. 
  • And then I realized I have only a few weeks left until we are a family of 5. What the?
  • And now the panic has set in. 
Please tell me it's all going to be ok. 
What happens if I have to go to the store?


6 comments:

Deena said...

I remember the days of two carts. One full of children and the other one for the food. Fun times!!

Lindy said...

Another option is to just order pizzas for the rest of your life. Doesn't sound too bad right now, does it?

Jackie said...

I wish I could tell you it would all be okay, but I still don't really know how to have two kids. Perhaps you can hire a manny?

AnnaYoung said...

Short trips. Put the kids in the cart (either wrap the baby or put the car seat in depending on how well the oldest will do out of the cart. . . or if you only need, like, milk, then put him in I guess :)

Also, maybe just tie them on a leash outside the doors like people do with pets. Kids are kind like pets right? I don't have a stranger to tell me otherwise, so we'll go with that :)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

so exciting but so stinking scary at the same time! i have a hard enough time getting to the store with two kids, so good luck on the 3 kids thing! seriously, you'll be fine! you might have to yell a lot, but you'll get through it :-)

good luck and happy pushing!
xo

The McGary Family said...

Breathe!!! So, having four kids and going to the store or Costco can be overwheling for me at times(like how to arrange kids in the cart plus food???) So, I love to go late at night. Costco isn't open late so I have to suck it up and take all four with me, luckily Meg is 11 and can help push a second cart. But I love to go to the grocery store at 9pm, my kids are asleep at home, i can wear whatever i want (sweats, hair in messy bun) and I can take my lovely time up and down every aisle...and then I swing into McDonalds or Jamba Juice for a lovely drink/milkshake for my peaceful ride home.
Good luck!!!