I'm am slowly...slowly resurfacing from my mountains of laundry, breastfeeding adventures, hormone influxes and my very best friend....sleep deprivation. Which, if you know me at all, the latter and I do not, I repeat, do not get along in the very least. My poor husband and kids.
I'm not going to lie...the first 2 weeks were an absolute beast. I think it was a combo of 3 kids, delivery recovery, horrible baby blues (which I've never had before), and a million other things. It's been hard, really hard. But after week 2 things started to come together and now I think I have a handle on things. There are a few things I always forget:
- Sarah is not a newborn person. Thank heavens for books.
- Newborns are tiny, squishy, delicate things, and caring for one causes me high anxiety.
- Breastfeeding - It's a lot of work, and I'm starting to hate it.
- Getting out the door to go anywhere will require approximately 8 hours of "getting ready"
- I really do not want to know how the amount of caffeine I'm consuming will affect my life expectancy and/or brain function.
But I dare say, she is the cutest 2 month old on the block.
4 comments:
what a doll! hang in there! hopefully it will get better! three scares me! i don't know how you are doing it!
Thank goodness she's beautifully adorable, right?
You are my hero. Keep up the good work!
She's adorable!
I honestly wasn't expecting to hear from you for at least 3 months. Ava's 9 (NINE) months and I still can't seem to make sure her sisters have an adequate supply of clean underwear. Also, it's winter. Who goes out in the winter? : ) MIss your face! Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment