Monday, April 2, 2007

Spring update - who am I?

Its been ages since we've seen many of you, so below is a general update on what has been going since the New Year.

We're expecting! I'm not sure who knows, and who doesn't, so there it is. We're due Sept. 10th, and yes, Sarah has been so sick for the past 3 months she is thinking this might be our only one, and we'll just get some goldfish to complete the family. Goldfish are cool - right?

Since we found out about this little surprise, we decided to stay in Utah for a little longer instead of moving to LA this summer as planned. Sarah returned to work at Tahitian Noni after filming in LA, and Dave is still there as well. As of now, we are just getting ready for baby (painting the house, finishing the basement etc). We have a cruise planned in late May as a last hurrah before we are never alone again.

As of now, we are affectionately calling our unborn child "Dinosaur", in case anyone gets confused. We will be sending Dinosaur updates as they come in.

That's it for now. PEACE!

Dave and Sarah

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Peer pressure is a beautiful thing!

Send my love to Dinosaur. And tell him to stop inviting so many friends over, because he’s making his mom have to buy a lot of maternity clothes already.

Hot Scott said...

A baby Aller? I think that's illegal in at least 30 states. "Dinosaur" is very appropriate. Oh, and by the way, I polled one person (the Danimal) and he said that you can never have enough Martinelli(oh the good old days).

Suzanne said...

Horray for Baby Dinosaur!

Horray for blogging!

Horray for saying horray four times in this comment!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dude, I was almost pretty sure you guys had fallen off the face of the planet. You should probably give me your email address(es) so that I can send you invites for the Hoopes Family blog ;-)

Congratulations! It seems we really ARE experiencing a Hoopes Baby Boom.

Ben said...

Karene let me know that Sarah is stressing for the birth. Don't worry Sarah. It happens so fast and is so much fun!! ben.rhant.com.

Jackie said...

Dearest Allers,

I am please to report that Doug's video was a hit this morning. He said nobody's video even came close to the quality they had. Well done, Dave Aller, well done.

Thanks again. I hope you guys go to bed earlier tonight, because I know I sure want to.

Lindy said...

Here's the problem I'm having--when did we become the kind of friends who communicate on blogs? I mean, the Doughty's, the Jackie's, the Wuzanne's...what's next? So far the Jones' are staying far away. And I consider that really standing up for what I believe in. I mean, you would't catch me jumping and running on trap doors, so why would I become a blogger?