Thursday, May 10, 2007

4 Years + Eternity


As some of you may be aware (or not, we don't expect you to), last week on May 2nd was our 4th Wedding Anniversary. Every year, we always say - 'we're gonna do something fun for our Anniversary', and this year we meant it: Massages and an overnight stay @ the Grand America SLC, with a fancy dinner out; just us two. It was a blast!

Every year we can't help but think - have we really been married that long? Its gone by incredibly fast. Although we are a mere speck on the marriage timeline, we both agree we've come a long way. With that in mind - we have posted the clip below as a tribute to all marriages/long relationships. We watch it about 5 times a day - hilarious. Hopefully there are some couples where nothing about this clip rings true, but I'm betting it hits close to home, especially the longer you're together.

Bring it on eternity!

Flight of the Conchords "Business Time"

7 comments:

AnnaYoung said...

Holy Crap I've never seen anythign funnier in my LIFE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I like the part about the 'buisness socks'. . . . HAHAha and the tripping/sexy dance. Oh man, if tyler wasn't running around in the woods in washington somewhere, I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it too.

I LOVE it!!!

(happy anniversary by the way. Did Dave trick you again this year? : )

AnnaYoung said...

I'd also like to point out that the "Team-Building Exercise" shirt was most likely free. Yet another perk of Free t-shirts. . .. it's buisness time.

Lindy said...

Hands down the funniest thing I've seen all day. I was going to start an internet rumor that about you, Doughty, but I think I'll lay off for the time being. You've earned it.

Travis Meyerson said...

My coworkers are wondering why I'm laughing out loud for no apparent reason. Nicely done.

Jackie said...

I guess I'll keep wearing my Provo Craft t-shirt to bed... oh baby!!!

That was hilarious. I like you, Doughty, and your four years of marriage.

boxpilot said...

a hotel, huh? i guess that means that you guys dont have a home based business yet? well, you're still in UT, so there's still time . . .

whitney said...

um, that was totally hilarious. thanks for the laugh. :)