Aller reunion in PRESTON, ID. We stayed at Rob and Holly's house. Their 2 twin girls Sydney and Shelby had a blast occupying Dave while I slept in.
We also paraded, rodeo'ed and cabin'ed it up with the fam - good times were had by all.
THEN.....
Dave went to Tahiti for a week:

And the cherry on top was the last minute Rodeo tickets the Shafer's scored. Again, a good time was had by all. Who knew sky-divers would open the show?
7 comments:
I would have rowed myself to Tahiti. . . or gotten one of those canoes from Harry Potter that rows itself :)
Daves hairdo is fabulous.
That picture of Dave warms my heart and soul.
Do you mean the one, the only, the famous PRESTON NIGHT RODEO?!?!
Dearest Wuz - I certainly do. I hope the reason you know the rodeo's proper name is b/c you've been. Which definitely makes us soulmates.
You have no idea.
My mother was born and raised in Preston, which means I've spent many-a-summer at Grandma's, roaming the streets of Preston. Getting milkshakes at Big J's, shopping at Kings Discount Department Store, hanging out at the DI, watching the 3 1/2 minute rodeo parade (has it gotten longer?), and attending the one, the only, that famous Preston Night Rodeo.
Oh, and my personal favorite, eating at Preston's only Chinese restaurant whose name I do not know because Grandma Clarice only ever referred to it by a slightly racist nickname which I decline to repeat. Oh, Grandma Clarice!
Dave...That's a good look for you!
Don't forget! You got to see me and I helped put together Dino's crib! Both blog worthy events in and of themselves.
Post a Comment