Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Birthday fun.

Dave's b-day was on Monday. It was a fairly successful affair. We had a few friends over, ate some treats, and had a relaxing evening. Much appreciated after the past few weeks we have had. In lieu of PG being home for Dave's b-day, and not getting a proper intro in to the world - the cake was dedicated to him (and I guess it could apply to Dave too).

The cake:



The fam:


Happy 28th babe!

5 comments:

michelle said...

I had a cake that said the same thing for my 22nd b-day. Jared was on drugs when he picked it out.

Lindy said...

Happy Birthday! Also, tell PG I said Oh, hello!

Jackie said...

Is Dave really mad in the picture because the cake is technically dediated to the PG? I can only imagine...

Happy Birthday!!

boxpilot said...

from the looks of sarah . . . i was a "special" cake . . .

Anonymous said...

You are almost 30 Dave, SMILE!

So cute, constant picture updates of Preston would be so appreciated.