Sunday, November 25, 2007

Let's bless this mess.

In addition to celebrating turkeys (see my previous post below), we FINALLY got to bless Preston. It was a crazy finale to the Thanksgiving weekend, but we were anxious to get it done. Everything went well - he looked super cute in his little stripes and we got a semi-decent family pic of the Doughty side. Thanks to all that could make it at the last minute - it was wonderful to see and catch up with family and friends.

10 comments:

Nece said...

Fabulous Family Pic! Who took it? Everyone looks great. I would have loved to see everyone, if only long enough to pass out hugs. But, ahh, the craziness of life...

We really shouldn't let the hugs pass us by..

Loves to you,

Cece

michelle said...

Aww! You know I wish AK and I could have joined Jared to be there with you.

Way to go Dave and co.

Jackie said...

Love that cute striped kid!! So sorry we missed it, but I do love the Doughty pic.

(PS- I hope Dave first gave him the wrong blessing at first, waved his hand over PG, said "UNDONE," and then continued. It just seems best.)

Anonymous said...

Dude! Love the pic! Your brothers are so tall. How did all of us short (relatively speaking, of course) women end up with such tall brothers?

boxpilot said...

hooray!

Jackie said...

Dearest Doughty,

Happy birthday today. I'm so glad you're older than me.

Love your face!!

Cheeler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheeler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheeler said...

Hey Allers,

I'm sorry to have to contact you like this, but I wanted to let Dave know, in case he hasn't heard, that Aaron Harkness passed away this past weekend suddenly. I don't know much more than that, but his obituary is posted online (I tried posting the link but it wasn't working, a simple google search brings it up).

Thought you would appreciate knowing.
Tyler

Anonymous said...

The picture is great...except is Dave from the 70's?