1st night: Dinner Out
2nd Night - Dinner at Kristin & Scott's home (Dave's sis).
Christmas Eve: Dinner at our house

Christmas morning we did gifts for those camping @ our place:
Jared, Michell & little Annabelle, & little bro Kyle (who was asleep all morning).

PG got a "Wiggle Worm Gym" - we feel he needs to start working out.

Oh, and we had some home cooked (by me!) cinnamon rolls.

Then we headed over to Kristin's to do family gifts.
Scott, Kristin and Maya.
PG and Grandpa Aller - Any resemblance?
PG with his new quilt and Mom opening gifts.
Grandma Aller & PG with his new hat & mittens.It was great to have everyone together - I'd call Christmas 2007 a success for sure.
6 comments:
Oh man, that boy of yours is the cutest! (My fave is the sweet hat.) What a fun Christmas!
These pictures simply reinforced my belief that PG and I don't hang out enough. That guy is so squeezable!!
Oh man! I imgaine PG's already bulking up like crazy with the gym. SMOOOOOOCH him from his Aunty Lindy!
Love the hat and gloves! looks like he is a drool machine!
How freakign AWESOME is that little matchy matchy hat and mitten ensemble? Definitely brings out the work he's been doing at the wiggle gym : )
PS You seem to have a "oh man someone farted and I'm laughign and trying to hold up my child and smile for a picture at the same time" makes me miss you guys!!
Oh man, that's one cute baby. I like to imagine that baby hunting in the woods wearing that hat and those mittens. Which pretty much cracks me up...
Post a Comment