Silly old Dave. I hope you did the droopy dog along side him. Or else.
Who doesn't have an adult sized Pooh costume? Who?
That boy knows how to have a good time...
Oh tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff...
I normally despise pooh and all characters related. . however, I too found myself thuroughly enjoying these pictures!I'm pretty sure I spelled thuroughly wrong. . . . ehhhhh
Ahh, words just can't describe how we miss the Allers... Really - it's been WAY too long!
That is a super awesome costume!!! (This is Erin R. bytheway)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Silly old Dave. I hope you did the droopy dog along side him. Or else.
Who doesn't have an adult sized Pooh costume? Who?
That boy knows how to have a good time...
Oh tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff...
I normally despise pooh and all characters related. . however, I too found myself thuroughly enjoying these pictures!
I'm pretty sure I spelled thuroughly wrong. . . . ehhhhh
Ahh, words just can't describe how we miss the Allers... Really - it's been WAY too long!
That is a super awesome costume!!! (This is Erin R. bytheway)
Post a Comment