Monday, February 18, 2008

not so 3-day weekend.

Dave had to work on President's Day, so we really didn't have a 3 day weekend. How did I spend my day off of work?...Taking care of one sick PG. Its so very pathetic when he's under the weather, but he's a champ and is rarely fussy. The first night I got paranoid that I wouldn't wake up if he needed me, so around 3 am I decided it was less exhausting to just have him sleep in our bed. Long story short - he slept in later than usual and had our giant giant bed all to himself. Its the least I could do.....

4 comments:

Lindy said...

I'm so jealous that PG gets a king sized bed when Ryan and I sleep in a queen! Life's so unfair! Also, he looks so suspicious and delicious in those pictures.

Suzanne said...

That is one cozy baby.

Give him a good squeezing from me!!

Jackie said...

I really like that he's giving you a face that asks, "What gives?" What he doesn't realize is that seeing a tiny baby tucked into a gigantic bed is hilarious. Maybe let him know that.

AnnaYoung said...

I do enjoy his face, as if to say "do you need something or are you just disturbing me for a photo-op?"

PS don't let tyler see your King Sized bed, otherwise I might have to kill you two (I can't bring myself to pay for king sized sheets just yet)