Monday, February 11, 2008

quoatable quotes.

We had quite the lazy weekend, and since there are no highlights to report, I'll just leave you with some fabulous quotes.
  • Dave: "Hey! Who am I?" (he holds his cell phone in the air with one hand, and the remote over his heart with the other).
  • Sarah: "Um....Sir Topham Hatt?"
  • Dave: "NO! The Statue of Liberty"
  • Dave: "Preston smells like macaroni and cheese, only before you add the cheese."
  • Sarah: "You mean - he smells like pasta?"
  • Dave: "Whatever - he needs a bath."
  • Tyler (from our CTR 7 Primary class during his testimony): "I know the Holy Ghost is.....1 foot tall"
Ok - so maybe its just me that thinks we're funny....whatever.

4 comments:

michelle said...

I laughed too.

Suzanne said...

I have always thought, deep deep down, that the Holy Ghost was a little person.

P.S. Sir Topham Hatt!! HA!

AnnaYoung said...

I love fabulous quotes from otherwise slow weekends :)

Just to recap, though, Dave paralleled lady libertys flame of freedom with a cell phone light, and the BIBLE with a TV remote? (I'm pretty sure she's holding hte bible. . isn't she?)

At least you taught your kids better than the sunbeam who shouted "The holy ghost is BUNNY RABBITS!" in my old ward.

SuburbanZoo said...

Reminds me of the time Caden said your pen!$ would melt if you step in lava. *sigh*