PG hit the 6 month mark a week and a half ago (as you can see I'm so on top of things). He's now 17.5 lbs, 30 inches tall and ALL over eating solid foods, sitting up, rolling over, "scooting", laughing, babbling and chillin' in our best purchase to date - his
exersaucer. We had an AWESOME experience with his first ear infection (does subjecting innocent airplane passengers to a screaming child count as awesome?). Anyway, now that he's a bit older and its warmer out, we've enjoyed park days with dad, jogging outside and hanging out with our neighborhood friends. There IS world outside the house - who knew?


6 comments:
His big goofy smile kills me!! What a stud.
I hope you didn't lose him in the park. It's dangerous to put a baby in camouflage.
I love the fact that he isn't bowing to the pressure that society puts on babies to grow hair. His perfectly shaped bald head deserves at minimum a Grammy, if not a Golden Globe.
Look at that smile! How cute is he?
Oh man. That is one bald, adorable baby. Give him a good happy-six-months squeezing from his good friend Suzanne.
I double dog dare you to take pictures of him in a Charlie Brown outfit. C'mon, you know you want to!
He is adorable! I will finally have to relinquish the crown for having the roundest head in the family!
Post a Comment