Yesterday, whilst driving home, Uncle Kracker came on the radio. I immediately leaned over to change the station, and noticed the car in front of me had a license plate that said "OHMYHEK".
The combination of the 2 made me throw up a little in my mouth.
7 comments:
uncle kracker should write a song with the lyrics "oh my heck"... it would be your favorite song. :)
You're going around with Uncle Kracker. And that vanity license plate.
hahahaha...please post more pictures of PJ!
I saw this license plate the other day:
NXQSES
I bet vanity plate people are in a club with Uncle Kracker (a/k/a UNCKRKR)
awkward silence...remember when I called Preston PJ? um...ya...sorry 'bout that! You mean you didn't name your first born after sleep wear? weird!
Ok that vanity plate that Jack wrote about was hard to figure out! Also, I bet a teacher drives that car.
It took me a good 15 minutes to figure that out, Jack.
Also, I didn't really figure it out. Shane told me what it was.
Post a Comment