- If it were down to my life or leftover frosting in the fridge - apparently the frosting would win out.
- There's some magical difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero - but I can't decipher what it is based on the ingredients. Don't worry DC, you'll always have a special place in my heart.
- NyQuil should never be taken for granted.
- Starbucks=the bomb (ok that's not necessarily new, just reinforced this week).
- No matter what I do - PG will always find away to pull my purse strings (ex. refusing to eat homemade baby food vs. store bought). I have a feeling this will continue for eternity.
- So far this season, I'm capable of growing plant life....(to be continued).
- I haven't watched one episode of American Idol since the first season, and I'm still alive.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sarah, you probably don't know me but I'm David's cousin. I found your blog at my moms house and wanted to check it out. Your baby is ADORABLE. Tell David that I said hey!
Okay, this may seem weird, b/c I know that you don't know me very well, but I now regularly check out your blog. Your are hilarious and a great writer! Thanks for the posts, they lighten my day :)
Shawn has good taste in his friends, for sure!
C
Post a Comment