I have Dr. Mario envy like you wouldn't believe.
I"M IN LOS ANGELES WITH NO AC CESS TO A WII!!!!! AHHHHhhhhh!!!PS--Rapid Maritime Expansion anyone? Muahahahahahaha!!PS again. SUPER Jealous of the jack attack and bain holiday extravaganza!
wow, that is a serious game of settlers. and that dessert looks divine.
That is the biggest Settlers of Catan board I have ever seen. It's blowing my mind.I celebrated Memorial Day by packing up and cleaning out my kitchen. Jealous? I thought so...
I CANNOT BELIEVE that you guys would get together and have so much fun without us! I'll get you when you least expect it...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have Dr. Mario envy like you wouldn't believe.
I"M IN LOS ANGELES WITH NO AC CESS TO A WII!!!!! AHHHHhhhhh!!!
PS--Rapid Maritime Expansion anyone? Muahahahahahaha!!
PS again. SUPER Jealous of the jack attack and bain holiday extravaganza!
wow, that is a serious game of settlers. and that dessert looks divine.
That is the biggest Settlers of Catan board I have ever seen. It's blowing my mind.
I celebrated Memorial Day by packing up and cleaning out my kitchen. Jealous? I thought so...
I CANNOT BELIEVE that you guys would get together and have so much fun without us! I'll get you when you least expect it...
Post a Comment