Sarah, Hey! Great to hear from you. Shawn will be so excited. Feel free to pass our blogspot on to any old highschool friends. Shawn has a lot of wonderful memories that include you. Hopefully you will check our blogspot often. Blogspots are fun, huh? You have a cute litte boy! Thanks for tracking us down! Keep in touch! Chelsey McFarland
6 comments:
You're helping me!
I'm so giddy with excitement thinking about the NKOTB tour! I really hope they make it to Utah.
Ah, the New Kids! I get dibs on Donnie!! (Mark Wahlberg's big bro by the way...)
Dr. Mario wasn't released on my WII!! I'm writing a letter--a very strongly worded letter- to nintendo right now.
No really, YOU"RE HELPING ME!!
Remember when Dr. Mario was pretty much the reason I flunked college? That was awesome...
Also, that is a lot for one day. I hope you held up okay.
Sarah,
Hey! Great to hear from you. Shawn will be so excited. Feel free to pass our blogspot on to any old highschool friends. Shawn has a lot of wonderful memories that include you. Hopefully you will check our blogspot often. Blogspots are fun, huh?
You have a cute litte boy! Thanks for tracking us down! Keep in touch!
Chelsey McFarland
Post a Comment