Thursday, June 12, 2008

lessons learned.

  • Milano cookies are still around, and are still delicious.
  • I absolutely cannot be trusted to back my car up safely.
  • Jumper was as hideous a movie as I expected - Dave is fired.
  • I miss Boise.
  • New shoes can provide temporary euphoria.
  • Super Dell is back with a vengeance.
  • Apparently I never knew how to spell "vengeance" until this blog post.
  • One lesson I have not learned is about scary movies.....I'm sorely tempted to see The Happening. I will be terrified, our electric bill will go up, and Dave will vow to never take me to a scary movie again. Thus the cycle continues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milano also come in orange and mint and raspberry...they are all delicious! Oh, and Super Dell never goes away, unfortunately.

AnnaYoung said...

Brussels I say are still far superrior to Milanos, but yes, the mint and orange versions of the latter are indeed delicious.

And we saw jumper too! HEre in maryland! And yes, I was surprised at how Tyler was surprised at how bad it was.