Tuesday, June 10, 2008

visitors.

Grandpa Hoopes and wife Ruthanne popped into town from Phoenix for a visit. This was the first time PG and Great-Grandpa were able to meet. We celebrated with a mountain of pasta at Carrabbas.
4 Generations!


We had a little too much to drink, so PG was the responsible one and volunteered to be the designated driver. He's so mature.

8 comments:

Rae said...

oh man. PG driving made me laugh out loud. Aller's...when you're so far away from me. It pains me.

Lindy said...

If I could I would squeeze PG so hard! I'm glad you guys had fun!

michelle said...

MORE PICTURES OF PG!!! I can't believe how big he is... so so so cute.

Anonymous said...

so cute!! Love Gramps!

Jackie said...

It looks like PG took meeting Grandpa very seriously! But at least he was willing to drive everyone home. What a real team player!

I love that everyone in the 4 generation pic has dangerously blue eyes. Very cool!

Suzanne said...

I didn't drive until I was 16. What. A. Showoff.

But what a cute little stinker he is! (Preston, not Grandpa. Although Grandpa's not doing so bad himself.)

Anonymous said...

lol! Oh that Grandpa! Gotta love him! He was at our house too, and we totally have the four generations pic with Chris. No doubt your mom insisted like my mom did! =D

AnnaYoung said...

I heart multi-generational pictures. And just an fyi for PG. . . that DD bit will get pretty old eventually. But, according to my good friend Taryn, you can apparenlty make a lot of money by charging your drunk friends for your cabbie services. Sometimes they'll even pay you twice! HAhahahaha!