Monday, June 2, 2008

sick o rick.

I've been sick - for 2 + weeks (hence the lack of posting). Finally, I buckled and went to the Dr. I was told I have a "sinusitis aka "sinus infection" aka "sinus disease". Antibiotics were prescribed. I'm not feeling any better. As a last resort I took a shot of Noni Juice when I got to work today. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sinusitis is of the devil. I'm so sorry dude. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon. I'm sending healthy vibes your way...

P.S. Why are you at work?! Go home and go to bed, sicko!

Anonymous said...

damit! If the Noni makes you feel better, are you going to turn into one of those Noni-can-cure-everything-from-cancer-to -genital-warts-to-colds-and-fevers people? I really don't want to get Christmas presents of Noni for the next few years...

That stuff tastes like bile! Yeah, the stuff your gal bladder makes!

AnnaYoung said...

Did I ever tell yo uthie time I literally almost died? I was living at branbury, I had this sickness of death (I literally coudln't talk. I had to type to my roomates) and I this girl in my ward saw how deathly ill I was after two r three weeks of it and brought over ab unch of stuff-a large majority of which were Noni products-and I seirsouly got better in less than a week. It may not cure herpes, but it sure gives mystery diseases the whats up!

SuburbanZoo said...

Shoot! Want some spinach?