Friday, June 6, 2008

lessons learned.

Sorry I missed last Friday - please refer to my previous post if you have serious issues about it.
  • If your child has a 104.3 degree temp - that will earn you a trip to the hospital for some lab tests (which all came back ok - no worries).
  • Urine sample from an 8 month old......isn't as simple as the hospital made it sound.
  • Red Bull still does the trick between Twin Falls and Boise at 1 am.
  • Anti-biotics are awesome.
  • Brother Jake is a very efficient driver.
  • Children's Motrin (Berry flavored) is delish!
  • Taking the time to do your hair will definitely boost your self esteem.
  • Not washing your hair for 4 days will not boost your self esteem.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

That PG needs a serious spanking!

HunnyHull said...

I hope you are feeling better. I also hope your little one is better. It is so sad when babies are sick. I get so scared for HJ when he spikes a fever.

Rae said...

hooray for self-esteem. and too bad for us women that our hair has such control over it (our esteem). it really is tricky.