Sunday, June 22, 2008

swimmin hole.

Its hot. And much to my dismay, there isn't a beach for miles and miles. So as much as I hate pool rats, I'd rather my kids be one of those than not have any water adventures. Public pool - here we come.

It went well. The first 10 minutes PG was horrified. I think it was the noise of all the fountains in the kid area. So we moved to the shallow end of the grown up pool, and although he was still a bit unnerved, he had a ball splashing, kicking and screaming. Oh, and he has definitely inherited his mother's annoyance with loud/splashly/mindless people the flock to these types of facilities. I can't tell you how many stink eyes PG gave people that splashed him.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Lookin' good, PG. Lookin' good! The Goose LOVES to swim and we find it a nice time consuming activity, so I hope you guys get into your swimming groove!

Anonymous said...

that's so cute!

Suzanne said...

I can't wait until PG is old enough to flip off the people that splash him. You really can't get being annoyed by strangers down right until you've developed those fine motor skills...