lessons learned.
- Don't let Dave near utility knives (see previous post). What I forgot to mention was that this is the SECOND time he's done this.....to the same thumb....whilst cutting sheetrock.
- Costco now has cartons of Dunford Donuts available. Its been a disaster.
- Mudding and taping sheetrock is my new calling in life.
- Eagle vs. Shark was disappointing.
- Apparently the proper way to celebrate the 4th is with an abundance of food....prepared by Nana Doughty of course.
- Dave hates the song "My hat, it has 3 corners".
- PG can now feed himself - large quantities of Cheerios, and nothing else. I'm not sure if he can survive on Cheerios and formula, I guess we'll find out.
1 comment:
My dad told me Paul Newman lived on Beer and Popcorn for a good decade. If that will work I'm sure CHerrios and Formula would be fine.
And tell dave that if it did not have three corners, it would not be my hat! : ) muahahahahaha!
Post a Comment