Monday, July 7, 2008

so classic.

The FLDS community has generously made their unique clothing available to us all. Just a quick click on this link then you're home free. At first I thought this would be an awesome Halloween costume, but 3 important things deterred me:
  1. The $$ - uh, $72.00 for a polyester pioneer dress? No thanks.
  2. I forgot, I live in UT. Dresses circa 1850 still abound. People would just assume I'm going to work, not dressing in a costume.
  3. I forgot again, I live in UT. FLDS abound. People might take my outfit literally.
Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

SuburbanZoo said...

It's a shame they're so expensive because, who wouldn't want a princess-style pioneer dress??

AnnaYoung said...

Wow. But seriously, if htey want some traffic, they'd better put more pants up there than one pair of jeans for babies and one pair of jeans for teens. I don't care that their women don't wear pants--I do! :)

Luisa said...

I'm not a stalker, just Jason Gough's wife. (He had me read your post about things heard at work.) Then I read this and had to comment. ANYWAY, when are they going to post a how to on their hairstyles? Because we all know that's really how you spot a polygamist!