Thursday, July 17, 2008

lessons learned.

  • (warning - this is disgusting). If you think its possible for a 10 month old child to secretly/under the radar, get pooh on - his sheets, blanket, the walls, 3 of my outfits, his bellybutton, my cheeks and his ears....you'd be right. Yes. I'm still finding it......everywhere.
  • If you think you don't look good in a bikini, just come on down to the Scera pool. Apparently, everyone seems to think they should wear one.
  • I'm suspicious that my husbands love for his iPhone rivals his love for me.
  • If you have an exercise routine, stick with it - once you stop you'll never want to go back.
  • Has anyone noticed that Family Matters is now rerunning (on what station I'm not sure)? What is happening in the world......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hun, that's why they invented diapers...so they can't get pooh everywhere. Man, have I taught you nothing?!?!

Lindy said...

What do you have against family matters? How hurtful!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, don't worry. I've been competing for my hubby's love with his computer for years, and now he's got an iPhone to boot. The other day I woke up at 5 a.m. to find him checking our bank accounts on the phone just because he can.

Men and their toys...

Lindsay said...

I was just watching family matters last night in between Larry King! Funny. And I rarely watch TV, but since I am at Grandma's and she has cable and I don't I have been a TV junkie.

AnnaYoung said...

We weren't allowed to watch Family Matters in my house (my dad's a. . . . well . . . wahtever, we weren't allowed to watch it) So now that I'm an adult and live under my OWN roof, I think I might check my local listings for some Winslow Family re-runs!

SuburbanZoo said...

My child used to squish the poop through the mesh of her play pen and watch it make little poop worms. I don't miss those days!

Jana said...

Sarah, your blog is hilarious :) Thanks again for being the 'key holder' for Sam and Terri and letting us in!

Leith said...

It is SOOOO good to know that I'm not the only one that feels like I'm competing for my husbands affections with an inanimate object. I feel like I need to buy the phone some sexy lingerie and let them have a night alone together. Thinking about it though, the phone most probably looks better in lingerie right now than I do.