Monday, July 28, 2008

I've been gone - here's why.

Yes, yes....Its been way too long. It all started with this madness about 2 weeks ago:

Finishing my basement - thanks family!
We literally lived in the basement for 4 days straight.....only to surface for food and water. Don't I look dreamy?

Attending the Police concert in SLC:

Dad made us take a pic with a Police Officer at the Police concert. Yes, it was as embarrassing as it sounds, and I was accused of having no sense of adventure.

Despite this horrible cell phone shot - we were actually pretty close to the stage. Close enough to see Sting's nipples that shone through his shirt when the lights came on.

My mom and I were nerdy and made everyone buy t-shirts. Well, by nerdy I mean awesome....Oh, and way to look classy little bro's - that will win you some dates for sure. Come on!

More posts about Aller adventures to come.

4 comments:

Rin said...

You have an awesome, awesome family!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for finished basements AND for Sting's nipples! What did the police man think of the ironic picture?

AnnaYoung said...

Your yummy fabrics link doesn't work, . . I was intrigued, now I'm dissapointed. . . . I guess I'll jsut go make a pari of gauchos out of my old Babies R Us tee-shirt.

PS. I have ahard time remebering that youre the oldest in your family, but I don't have a hard time realizing where you get your picture poses from :D

Jackie said...

I hope Sting got a picture with that cop too. Just for good measure.

Freak... we miss you guys!!!