Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the mighty cabarton.

Dave and I had a spectacular time with our friends Molly and Andy (who unfortunately do NOT have a blog) who live in Boise. Andy works for a river sporting company in Idaho, and totally hooked us up with a trip down Cabarton - the North Fork of the Payette River. There were class 3 rapids in a few parts, and the trip ended with "Howard's Plunge". Which was as awesome as it sounds. Sorry we didn't get picks on the river.....or after. But here we are teeming with excitement as we gear up.
Andy & Molly - demonstrating how to paddle....

Check out Moll's lifejacket compared to mine.....

Ship O' Fools.

Thanks again guys!

5 comments:

Lindy said...

What's confusing to me is that you didn't even INVITE me! You guys look like you had a blast!

Rin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rin said...

Sarah, you are awesomeness incarnate. Part of me hopes that because we share the same birthday, that I have an inkling of that awesomeness.

michelle said...

I love all the photos, but I DEMAND more pictures of Preston! I refuse to comment any further until I see more pictures of him.

That's all for now.

AnnaYoung said...

you are SO lucky we have a history of friendship. . . . white water rafting and/or going over anythign with "Plunge" officially in the title is on my list of things to do.

PELASE tell me the baot flipped and everyone had to cathup to one another individually 'down river'! (again, on my list of things to do).