Tuesday, August 19, 2008

6.6. and 6.

I was walking to the restroom at work and heard a telephone ringing. No biggie - I work in a sea of cubicles. But the ringing followed me in to the restroom. Was I calling someone by accident? Of course I was. While finagling the phone out of my pocket, I was hoping the person I was accidentally calling wasn't one of those I didn't want to talked to - you know, awkward.... I flipped over my phone and it said:

Dialing: 666....

Apparently I inadvertently called the Devil. He didn't pick up. If he had, the only question on my mind was - How much of my soul would it cost to win a gold medal? Part? Half? All?

4 comments:

michelle said...

Annabelle loved playing with the hotel safe this past weekend and kept pushing the 6 button over and over. I tried to get her to push 9 instead, but she really like pushing those 6's.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen Bedazzled? 666 is supposed to take you directly to the devil...

Lindy said...

Are we really surprised?

Suzanne said...

I just spoke with Beelzebub, and he asked me to apologize for missing your call... he was on the phone with Boss Lady. Also, he said the cost of one gold medal is one first born.

So... see ya later, PG?