Tuesday, August 5, 2008

boise. part deux.

Yes, yes - my posts are very out of order, and very tardy. Here are some pics of the rest of our Boise trip.
We went swimming at this pool I used to life guard at. Dave loved the slides, and couldn't believe "I had been keeping this place a secret all these years " oh brother.


PG and Eire (Cecily's darling little guy)

We went shopping.

PG tried a lemon.

We slept occasionally.

And on our way home - we got stuck in this.....

We also ate insane amounts of Jack in the Box tacos. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
Thanks to all for an amazing trip. Going home = sadface.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

That slide pic of Dave is priceless. Long live Boise!

Anonymous said...

I love Jack in the Box! I think that it is a crime I have to drive four hours in either direction to satisfy my 99 cent taco craving!

Suzanne said...

There is nothing more entertaining than giving a baby a lemon. Well done.