lessons learned.
- an infant CAN give his grandma a black eye. (too bad I was an idiot and didn't get pics).
- "Parf" is probably the funniest made up word I have ever heard.
- PG likes road trips - and by "likes" I mean, throws up.....chicken.....all over me.....3 times, and then gets a fever when we get to our destination. Boy Howdy!
- sometimes when someone says that Michael Bay is talented, and that they like his films, its best just to shut up.
- you're never too old to go down a water slide......and might I add this time I didn't even cry.
- plants are not my thing. R.I.P. basil, oregano and thyme. We hardly knew ye.
6 comments:
We love reading your blog. You are oh so funny! Ü
um . . . i liked transformers. . . can we still be friends?
The herbs didn't survive?? Crap. Maybe you should get a cactus. Those are hard to kill. And it might teach PG an important lesson about giving black eyes (which is amazing, by the by!).
PS- I'm going to assume Transformers is allowed too. We're cool, yo, right?
Note: I said Michael Bay and his film(s) - plural. I guess one, maybe even 2 is ok. But more than that - and its over.
Oh, Jackie, you can totally kill a cactus. And it's not that hard to do, either.
michael bay...oh how the film student in me longs to turn up my nose.
Post a Comment